Core Self Coaching Certification, Part III: Mastery and Certification
For driven and successful coaches who want to achieve mastery and international certification, this final part of the certification program will deliver a challenging and rigorous curriculum. Through a continuation of our unique learning system, intensive supervision sessions and development of your own thriving coaching practice, we will prepare you for success as an elite coach.
Learning the most advanced techniques and undergoing the final stages to become certified.
Graduate coaches will receive up to 2 International certifications that will give them the distinction of a professional coach in the 2nd fastest-growing industry in the world. Graduate coaches will be invited to join the CCI (Core Coaching Institute) Alumni.
- Continue on with the peer-based practice sessions, live-coaching Fishbowl ™ and ongoing one-on-one coaching that will allow you to create the personal development and success that will challenge you to be your best
- Each participant is required to maintain active coaching clients outside of the program and will be encouraged to setup a coaching practice / business.
- Continued from the Advanced Coaching Techniques Program, we more than double the number of supervisory sessions, applying the ICF Master Coach standards to each student. This prepares students to operate at a level far-above that of most coaches.
- Students will work towards and accumulate a minimum of 100 hours of client coaching
- Students will prepare for and write a final written and oral examination by a panel of master-coaches
- Students will engage in 1 advanced Career-Building Workshop that will guide them to establishing and growing a thriving coaching business. Master the sales & marketing techniques, industry tips and insider-tricks of the top coaches in the world to leverage yourself to great success.
- Students are required to design and test their own coaching techniques / tools as part of their achievement of Coaching Mastery. These techniques / tools will be presented and tested as part of their final examination.